- Made of 99.7% food grade copper
- Weight: 120 g
- Outer layer lacquered for glossy finish and for easy maintenance
- 100% heavy metal free, toxins free
- Wide mouth for ice filling and easy cleaning
- Single wall
- For any additional information and details please visit our FAQ page.
ENGRAVED COPPER WATER GLASS 300 ML
Incl. 19% VAT
Hand-etched by artisans
Part of the engraved collection, this 300ml copper water glass portrays rich heritage and artistic craftsmanship that has been practiced for generations in India. Serve water to your guests like in a majestic Indian palace! With your copper glass you not just make a bold statement but also add an aesthetic value to your dinner’s collection.
For still water only
Out of stock
Since ancient times, Ayurveda has advocated the benefits of drinking copper water. As per Ayurveda, when you store water in a copper vessel for a span of 6-8 hours (best stored overnight), the water becomes naturally alkaline. This happens because the copper vessel positively charges the water and energizes it, making the water ‘live’ again. It also leaves it tasting silky smooth. The charged copper water helps bring balance to the Tridosha (Vata, Kapha and Pitta) of the body. In Ayurveda, this transformed, therapeutic water taken from copper vessels is called ‘Tamra Jal’.
Our studies show that our copper bottles can increase waters PH Levels and its alkalinity and also act anti-bacterial. The laboratory tests were conducted on both filtered as well as unfiltered water that included harmful bacteria like E.Coli. Copper has self-sterilizing properties. Modern science calls this the oligodynamic effect – the inherently toxic effect of certain metals on pathogens.
To enjoy its maximum benefits, let your water stay overnight in the bottle and drink it the next day, either in the morning on an empty stomach or throughout the day, for a vital dose of copper for a better life and mood!
- Put a table spoon of citric acid powder or descaler powder in the copper glass. Pour hot water and let it rest for few minutes. Shake well and rinse off. Your copper glass will shine as new from within.
- Do not clean or scrub the glass from outside. The lacquer layer could rub off.
- Hand wash recommended, not dish washer friendly.
- Watch detailed cleaning tips video.
Germany – Free of cost shipping for purchase value over 29,90 EUR. Standard shipping cost of 3,90 EUR applicable for order value below 29,90 EUR.
Austria – Standard shipping cost of 3,90 EUR.
Zone 1 – 6,90 EUR
Countries included in Zone 1: Spain, Italy (Mainland), France, Portugal, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Greece, Finland, Bulgaria, Croatia.
Zone 2: 19,90 EUR
Countries included in Zone 2: Switzerland, United Kingdom
Zone 3: 25,90 EUR
Countries, islands and cities not listed in Zone 1 and 2.