- Made of 99.7% food grade copper
- Volume: 1.5 L
- Outer layer lacquered for glossy finish and for easy maintenance
- 100% heavy metal free, toxins free
- Wide mouth for ice filling and easy cleaning
- Single wall
- For any additional information and details please visit our FAQs section.
- You cannot add "HAMMERED COLLECTION- GIFT SET" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
HAMMERED COPPER JUG 1.5 Litre
Incl. 19% VAT
Hand-Hammered by artisans
Make a glittering addition to your dining table with this gracefully hand-hammered copper jug! The Hammered Copper Jug is a definite stunner and a must-have for those with a keen eye for the finest materials and rural craftsmanship.
Whether used as a water jug on your dining table or a decorative element on your mantle or shelf – with your copper jug, you are guaranteed to make a statement! Besides, Ayurveda advocates the benefits of drinking water stored in copper vessels. What’s more, pure copper is extremely durable and you are definitely adding good karma points to your life by choosing this sustainable piece!
For still water only
Available from 7. July
Since ancient times, Ayurveda has advocated the benefits of drinking copper water. As per Ayurveda, when you store water in a copper vessel for a span of 6-8 hours (best stored overnight), the water becomes naturally alkaline. This copper water or Tamra Jal is known to have vitality benefits, that brings a balance in the Tridosha (Vata, Kapha and Pitta) of the body. Our copper jugs are made of pure copper, thus providing all the benefits of Tamra Jal.
Studies show that copper vessels can increase the pH level of water and thereby its alkalinity. Copper acts anti-bacterial and has self-sterilizing properties. Modern science calls this the oligodynamic effect – the inherently toxic effect of certain metals on pathogens.
How to use:
It is recommended to store drinking water for 4-12 hours in your copper vessel. To enjoy its maximum benefits, let your water stay overnight in the jug (no longer than 16 hours) and drink it the next day, either in the morning on an empty stomach or throughout the day, for a vital dose of copper for a better life and mood!
We recommend storing only still water in your copper jug.
- Put a table spoon of citric acid powder or descaler powder in the copper jug. Pour hot water and let it rest for few minutes. Shake well and rinse off. Your copper jug will shine as new from within.
- Do not clean or scrub the jug from outside; the lacquer layer could rub off.
- Hand wash recommended, not dish washer friendly.
Germany – Free of cost shipping for purchase value over 49,90 EUR. Standard shipping cost of 4,90 EUR applicable for order value below 49,90 EUR.
Austria – Standard shipping cost of 4,90 EUR.
Zone 1 – 9,90 EUR
Countries included in Zone 1: Spain, Italy (Mainland), France, Portugal, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Greece, Finland, Bulgaria, Croatia.
Zone 2: 21,90 EUR
Countries included in Zone 2: Switzerland, United Kingdom
Zone 3: 29,90 EUR
Countries, islands and cities not listed in Zone 1 and 2.